Description

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Reports, take-homes, and homework

Wow, so I've at least finished working on all my assignments. The first draft of my progress report is completed. I've also finished the first draft of my take home exam. I think I'm done with my population genetics homework. Now all I have to do is wait for feedback. My Molecular Evolution professor says that he'll look over our take home tests this weekend and hand them back for correction on Monday. We have several days to try and get things right. We can turn it in and get feedback as many times as we want until the official due date...That is so bad for a perfectionist like me...I'll keep wracking my brain about it until the very end. And now I'm waiting for feedback from my lab mates on my report. Hopefully, I won't have to change much. My brain is completely fried from all the school work I've been doing. Maybe I can actually get some lab work done tomorrow... Well, I'm gonna go recuperate from my brain frying week, and try not to think about the corrections to come... TTFN!

No comments:

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!