Description

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Hairstyle

So I created a cute new hairstyle today. I was trying to do something else, but I really liked how this turned out. It incorporates two of this fall's hair trends: braids and blunt bangs (fringe). I'll try to find time for a tutorial, though you may be able to figure it out by just looking at it:















Basically, you do a french braid from the left side of the head to the bottom right, then tie off the end, twist it under, and pull it through the braid. Pin it in place with some bobby pins and you're done! (I styled the bangs by flat ironing them and brushing them into place.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! THis hair style is so cool & feminine. Pls do a video tutorial. Thanks!

CKR said...

I will surely work on it and do my best to get it out on youtube soon!

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!