Description

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Back

I'm not a huge fan of cold weather. For those of you who know me, you know that anything below 70 degrees F is getting cold for me. So when fall comes, I brace myself for the winter to come. And for some reason, this year, winter seems to be coming faster than before. Is it global warming? Maybe. Either way, it's been literally freezing temperatures 3 nights out of this week. I've been bundled up with tights, knee-high socks, boots, jeans on top of that, plus a long sleeve shirt topped with a sweater, topped with a jacket, and finally topped with a coat, plus a nice fat scarf. I realize that seems extreme for fall weather, but I get cold easily.

What I can say that I love about fall is good ole Daylight Saving Time! It's time to fall back! And that means I get an extra hour to do whatever on Saturday night (I always set my clock before going to bed Saturday night instead of doing it on Sunday). I've been feeling really slow lately (probably a hibernation reflex, haha) and so I'm hoping that this time change with infuse me with a little more energy. Maybe I'll also have time to finish crocheting my scarf. And who knows, I may get some more videos out!

BTW, I am so excited to find out that I now have 25 subscribers on youtube. How cool is that? Yes, I know it's not much, but it's a start. Who knows? Maybe I'll be a youtube partner in 2009!

So as I look forward to my extra hour on Saturday, I bid you all Adieu for now. Take care all!!!

No comments:

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!