Description

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Youtube videos

So I have a TON of video footage (you can see a list on the left hand side). My goal is to fully edit and release at least one video a week. I tend to shoot the videos as I'm getting ready in the mornings or as I'm cooking for dinner, so it doesn't take any extra time to take the footage. What takes time is editing, rendering and uploading. That's why you see my projects list on the left get longer and longer, even though there aren't any new vids. So just be patient, I'll get them out bit by bit. Keep watching the left side bar, so you'll know what to look forward to!

Till next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to the vides on 'French manicure and nail polish tips', 'Headband hair', and 'Using egg molds for bento'! :)

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!