Description

Friday, June 26, 2009

Beauty Profile

Since I do beauty tutorials on top of my other vids, and since I usually do makeup and hair that best suits me, I thought I should put up a skin and hair profile.

My hair:
  • Color - Dark Brown
  • Texture (Thickness of each individual hair strand) - Fine
  • Density (Actual amount of hair) - Thick
  • Classification - Combination (Oily on one spot on my scalp, normal everywhere else)
My Skin:
  • Color - Very light, but not quite fair. Fair denotes pink undertones, but my skin has yellow undertones. For reference, I used to use Bare Escentuals in Medium Beige (2.3). I now use Everyday Minerals in Warm-Medium Beige. I also use e.l.f. shielding hydrotint in Tone 2.
  • Classification - I have standard combination skin with an oily T-zone and normal skin elsewhere.
  • Problems - I don't have a huge problem with pimples, which is something I consider to be a disadvantage. The more oily the skin, the longer it stays looking young. This is why my 60 year old aunt looks 45, but still gets pimples. So those plagued with acne, be content to know you will look younger than the rest of us. I do have issues with blackheads on the nose though, for which I have recently found treatment. I also have issues with milia, which are seriously frustrating and I've had some that hang around for years before I get impatient and simply extract it myself with a sterile needle. Sometimes they don't even last a month before I get annoyed and extract the little devils...
So that's all I can think of right now. Let me know if there's anything else I should put here.
TTFN!

Colleen

No comments:

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!