Description

Friday, October 10, 2008

How to Suck up to your boss?


Well, I guess a great way to suck up to your boss is to bake him a cake in the shape of his favorite beer for his birthday! Well, actually, I didn't bake it to suck up. I just like baking. And as Wilson says, I'll make any excuse to bake a cake. So here is a cake for my boss that we presented to him as a surprise.

And for the record, I don't condone sucking up in any way. Besides, I'm sure that my boss would rather I have been doing lab work than baking a cake! haha...

But anyhow, it was a fun project. If you want to do it yourself, you'll need some fondant (see my video how-to) and three 6 in round cakes stacked up to make the shape of a drink can. You can decorate the can as anything you want...try root beer, fresca, coke. Whatever you like. Well, anyhow, now that that is over, it's back to work for me!

No comments:

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!