Description

Friday, October 3, 2008

Organization tips

I have A LOT of hair stuff. From curling sprays to shine serums, volumizing mouse to heat guarding liquids, headbands to tiny claw clips, and a lot in between. So when you're fixing your hair in the morning, and you need to make things quick, how do you rummage through all that stuff? Simple answer: keep organized. "But they don't have anything on the market for stuff like that" you may say. No problem, just think outside the box. Here's what I did. I went to Target and I found one of those over-the-door shoe organizers and I converted it into a hair supply organizer in the bathroom, and a scarf and belt organizer in the bedroom. Take a look:

I've been using this method for over 8 years now, and it's never failed to help me find what I need, when I need it. Hopefully it'll help you!

No comments:

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!