Description

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Anime Hair

So, I was watching one of reiberry's youtube videos, and she has this adorable hairstyle. I decided I wanted to try it, but I couldn't figure out how to make the buns big enough with such a small amount of hair. So I was searching pursebuzz's youtube videos and found a tutorial. I think it turned out really cute. Too bad I missed out on this years anime convention. It was this past weekend. Maybe I'll get brave enough to wear it too school. I think it turned out well.

For those of you who don't know who Reiberry is, she has alot of great tutorials and tips on the web. I have a link to her blog. Pursebuzz is the same, great hairstyles and great makeup tips. Check them out!

No comments:

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!