Description

Monday, September 22, 2008

Winter's coming. Protect your face from dry cold (and dry heat indoors)

I purchased (from Ichiban Kan), a facial mask of royal jelly a while back. It's called the Sana Ho-Jun-Ki Essence Facial Mask. So what you do is wash your face. Then take the pouch with a cloth mask in it covered in royal jelly, and open it very carefully, otherwise you'll spill royal jelly. You then place the mask on your face, and leave it on for 10-20 mins. I like to lie down during this time. The coolness of the mask is very relaxing. After you remove the mask, you put on toner and moisturizer and eye cream, as should be your skin care routine.


The first time I tried this mask, I didn't like it. My face felt like it was always sweaty, but that was the humid summer. Now, as the air is cooling, skin needs an extra pick me up. The great thing about this mask is that you feel the benefits for days. Even after multiple washings (day and night) the skin still feels supple, smooth, and well moisturized. It really feels alot like a baby's face.

For those who don't know, royal jelly is fed to the bees that are meant to become queens. Other bee larva eat it too, but larva destined to become queen are fed royal jelly exclusivley. Now, why in the world do I want bee food on my face? Well, it contains tons of amino acids, fatty acids, and water. All the things the skin loves to soak up to maintain a healthy glow. I encourage you to try this product for yourself. Especially if you have dry skin.

No comments:

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!