Description

Monday, June 15, 2009

My Review of Hollywood Eyelashes Kit

EyesLipsFace.com

No mess, lash beautification for a Hollywood glamour look. Achieve lashes like the celebrities with this all-in-one kit.
Kit Includes: Lash applicator, lash stand, false lashes and adhesive glue.


like the lashes, not the applicator

CKR Atlanta, GA 6/15/2009

 

4 5

Pros: Good Value, Lightweight, Effective

Describe Yourself: Budget Buyer

My Beauty Routine Takes: 30 Minutes

The lashes look great. They look better than natural and dramatic without looking fake. I must say I don't feel the need for the applicator. I find it easier to use tweezers. The applicator is only helpful if your eyes are shaped a particular way. The stand is great though. It helps keep the form wonderfully.

()

No comments:

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!