Description

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Beauty Product Reviews on the way

Hey Everyone!

I'm really excited. I recently found out that I was accepted into the Beauty Stars program from Beautychoice.com. That's all well and good right? But what good does it do you? Well, it means I'll be able to do more product reviews without sucking my wallet dry. Beautychoice.com will send me products to try, and I do reviews on them and post them to my youtube and to their website. Very simple. The first product is already on the way. Not to mention I have a ton of e.l.f. product reviews to do on my own. I've found some great products from eyeslipsface.com and some not so good products, so stayed tuned! I'll be posting new vids soon of reviews as well as a few tutorials.

Take care!

Colleen

No comments:

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!