Description

Monday, June 15, 2009

My Review of Cuticle Pushers

EyesLipsFace.com

Achieve healthy looking nails with the dual end cuticle pusher. Each end is designed to fit snugly around the nail to push back cuticles and to clean the nails for a well manicured look. Includes 2 Cuticle Pushers.


not as pictured

CKR Atlanta, GA 6/15/2009

 

4 5

Pros: Easy To Use

Best Uses: Daily Use

These pushers look different from the picture. First of all, they are two identical plastic pushers. They work, and I like them. I keep one in my purse and one in my manicure kit. Basically one side looks like the flat rounded end of an orange stick (The wooden manicure stick that comes with a lot of manicure kits) and the other end is flat and angled to a point. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because it was not what I was expecting from the picture shown on the website.

()

No comments:

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!