Description

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Natutulog Ba Ang Diyos?

So several people requested to hear it, and here it is. I'm sorry about going off pitch in several places and for the poor audio quality. I hope you enjoy it anyway.

The title is "Natutulog Ba Ang Diyos?" which literally translates to "Is God Sleeping?" But do not misunderstand the title. The singer isn't asking if God is asleep. She is asking a person who is always worried about problems and trails whether that person believes God is sleeping. The translation can be seen below with the tagalog words as well.


























I sang this for my Grandmother's 89th Birthday. At the end of the video, you can see her. My mom said she almost cried...almost (oh well, maybe next time)...





As you can tell, I got my new computer, so look for new tutorials soon!

No comments:

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!