Description

Monday, October 19, 2009

Do Macs taste like Apples?

Ok, odd question I realize. But there is a good reason for the question. My husband and I have our own laptops. Soon after I had mine replaced from the soup fiasco, my hubby bought himself a MacBook Pro. It's a nice machine. He offered it to me, but my laptop is 2 pounds lighter, so I decided to stick with mine. Besides, as far as aesthetics goes, I'd say Mac and Sony are in a tie.

Anyhow, that has nothing to do with the title of the post. All you really need to know is, I have a Sony and my hubby has a Mac. OK, so, the hubby and I often sit in bed with our respective laptops and we surf the net, watch shows, sift through youtube, go to forums, etc. Our cats are usually close by to watch. Mau is my cat, and he sits at my feet (I like to believe it's to keep them warm...). Donnie is Wilson's cat. He's a bit more mischievous. He likes to get all up in what you're doing. He likes to lick you while you sleep. He also like to bite things... Perhaps you can see where this is going in regards to Macs tasting like apples...

Donnie has never tried to bite my laptop. Never. I leave it sitting around when I'm at home, and I've never seen a mark on it, nor witnessed Donnie attempt to bite it. However, twice now he's chomped on the Mac's screen... So that leaves me to wonder, does the Mac taste better than the Sony? Or smell better? Or look yummier? What do you guys think? More interestingly: Do cats like apples?

Man, Donnie is such a character...


On another note, I've got some new vids coming out soon. Take care guys!

Colleen

No comments:

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!