Description

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cheap (as in price not quality) makeup




I've recently discovered E.L.F. cosmetics. I love eye shadow. I have tons of it. I am also addicted to makeup brushes. So imagine my joy when I found a company that sells both of those things for $1 a pop. You read right: 1 buck. Almost all of their makeup is only a single dollar. The most expensive thing they seem to have are makeup bags and large makeup collections, but in the end, they're worth the price as well. I will be doing some product reviews soon, but in the mean time, go check them out! They also have a nice referral program. They give you free stuff when you invite your friends to buy too. All you have to do is enter their e-mail and ELF sends them a link, and if they buy, you get credits. If you get enough people to buy, you can earn free makeup for life!!! Unfortunately, I don't know that many people who like makeup, so I can't take advantage of this program, but maybe you can. Stay tuned for video reviews and spring makeup tutorials!!! In the mean time, check out E.L.F. cosmetics, and here's a great coupon to get you started:

Buy One Get One 50% off at EyesLipsFace.com! Use Coupon ELF4U with Your $25 Purchase.

TTFN,

Colleen

No comments:

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!