Description

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's my party, and I'll fry if I want to!

Unusual title I know. Well, it's my birthday today, and in celebration, I am going to make a video tutorial on my number 1 requested recipe: Tempura! I'll make it today or tomorrow, but I won't post it till probably the weekend. It's something to look forward to. I'll add the video below once it's uploaded to Youtube. I'll be doing shrimp and vegetable tempura. I should be able to fit it all in one video.

Here are the segments:

How to prep the shrimp
How to make the batter (using batter mix, I prefer it over the old fashioned way, it's a lighter texture)
How to prep veggies
How to cook tempura

And you will all get to see my NEW deep fryer courtesy of my mother-in-law, which I will use to fry the tempura. Hopefully it will work out OK, since I've never used this one before (as I mentioned before, my old one died...)

Well, keep a look out, I'll post it soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Colleen!! Hope you had a great day!!

E.L.F. Cosmetics offers:

Beautychoice.com

Summer Specials!